Egersund Net will be leading within quality, health, safety and environment by promoting these areas in the accomplishment of all activities and operations. We will deliver reliable products and high quality services in collaboration with our customers. Risk of environmental incidents and pollution will be minimized and impact on the environment from manufacturing, service and delivery of our products and services, should be as small as possible. Through active monitoring, we try to influence our suppliers' environmental performance
We will achieve this by:
- No employee will experience illness or injury as a result of the work they perform.
- Providing the necessary resources for quality, health, safety and the environment should be a high priority.
- Our business will be based on our values.
- Further development of our employees' expertise in quality, health, safety and environment through internal and external training.
- Ensure safe operation of our departments by management in accordance with the latest edition of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Comply with mandatory laws and regulations.
- Continuous focus on improving our significant environmental aspects.
- Monitor and measure performance against our objectives to ensure continuous improvement of the management system.
- Have focus on our suppliers environmental performances.
The responsibility for complying with our policy of quality, health, safety and the environment rests with all employees and other companies / persons working on behalf of Egersund Net AS.