We focus on quality. An important area is optimization and customizing net design.
The design makes operations easier, improves safety and can be cost-efficient. More than 40 years of experience is the basis of these innovative solutions.
Straight-Wall Circular Net
The structure is very flexible. It can be used regardless of the local water depth and with various weight systems.
Nets for Square Cages
The structures are custom-made in accordance with individual requirements and installation. We design smart solutions for net walls as well as net bottoms. Nets adapted to steel-based installations can be delivered in the form of straightwalled, coned or pointed designs.
Development and testing has resulted in a net with characteristics such as reduced abrasion, giving less risk of escapes.
Our solutions includes attachment loops with user-friendly design.
All attachment loops are plastic covered using color codes in order to ensure safe handling. Proper elongation allows the structure to move in line with the forces of nature. This will also improve the welfare of the farmed fish, and reduce chafing from cage and netting.
Testing in a flume tank shows that coned nets retain their shape very well when used on high energy sites.
klikk på bildet
Egersund Net carefully marks all certified net products with a production number, size/depth, mesh width/thread no. the customer's name and "Egersund Net."
1. A red loop at the top of the jumpfence is used to connect the net to the pen. (Must not be lifted.)
2. A yellow loop at the top of the jumpfence is used to connect the net to the pen. (Can be lifted)
3. A red loop at the waterline connects the net to the pen. (Must not be lifted)
4. A yellow loop at the waterline connects the net to the pen. (Can be lifted)
5. Hoist ropes can be held in place by rings.
6. Hauling ropes can be controlled by different rings
7. Hauling ropes can be controlled by different rings
8. Double loops at the point where vertical and horizontal ropes are connected. One loop is used for lifting the net, the other for weight systems.
9. All mainropes are fixed to a rugged roundslings in the center of the net. Image shows optional loop for centerweight.
10. Center ring in titanium.
11. Rib stop in center.
12. Predator net
13. When leadropes is used, an extra rope is used to achieve the correct breaking strength in accordance with NS9415.
14. All seams sewn by machinery are double stitched.
15. Details sewn by machinery provide a solid net structure.
Our solutions includes attachment loops with user-friendly design. All attachment loops are plastic covered using color codes in order to ensure safe handling.
A fully integrated concept to reduce the attachment of sea lice.The solution provides the best possible conditions for growth, regarding good oxygen supply and optimal animal welfare. The development of the EN Tubenet started in 2011.
Treatment of Nets
Egersund Net has developed an indoor treatment facility for nets. Our net treatment facilities ensure identical conditions throughout the year and has a high level of efficiency.
We have a high focus on continuity and efficiency throughout the whole manufacturing process, from the manufacturers of the filaments to the end product.
We are able to offer a variety of special products to the fish-farming industry. Sweepnets are supplied for a number of different purposes.
There are several designs of top nets made from various materials. The nets are adapted to the different types of pens, and can be supplied for center support, hamster wheels and topnet poles.